A bright smile is associated with good health, confidence, and happiness, which essentially draws people to you and makes you more successful in your personal and professional relationships.
Your smile plays a big part in your appearance. It is the first thing that people notice about you, besides your eyes, which influences how people perceive you.
If you’re looking to restore or improve the health and appearance of your teeth, the first step would be a free cosmetic consultation at Pearl Dentistry in Fresno, CA, with Dr. Mehdi Jafarinejad.
What to Expect
On your first visit, you will have the opportunity to meet with Dr. Jafarinejad and discuss your unique needs and the various treatments available, as well as the best options for your case. This provides a great opportunity to ask about specific procedures you’re interested in – the treatment process, how it would benefit you, the recovery time, how your life would change, and so on.
Step 1: Prepare for the consultation
To ensure the best results from your cosmetic dentistry consultation, you should have a good idea of what you want – your ideal smile – before your visit. Generally, you should know:
- Do you think your smile is toothy, gummy, or awkward in any other way?
- What defects do you want fixed? – missing tooth, crooked/misaligned teeth, fractured teeth, stained teeth, etc.
- What shade of white you would like your teeth to be – natural, ultra-white, in-between
- Do you want your teeth to be in perfect alignment or slightly varied?
Step 2: Your Consultation
Even as you discuss your needs with Dr. Jafarinejad, you dental visit will also include an examination, a review of your dental and medical history, and dental imaging so Dr. Jafarinejad can have a clear look at your teeth. Next, you will establish clear treatment goals based on your needs and concerns.
At the end of the visit, you will know:
- The cosmetic procedures that are right for your case
- What to realistically expect after each procedure – based on previous patients before-and-after pictures
- How long the treatments will take
- When to start your cosmetic dental treatment
Contact us today
Please contact us as Pearl Dentistry in Fresno, CA to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry consultation, or to schedule your appointment. Your smile means everything to us, so we make it our mission to help you achieve the best smile possible.