Here at Pearl Dentistry, we follow all health and safety guidelines and regulations. We have implemented additional infection control and sterilization policies as a response to COVID-19 to help keep our office a safe and healthy environment for you. Please feel free to call us at 559-224-0103 if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment with Dr. Mehdi Jafarinejad or Dr. Sanaz Seifi, our dentists in Fresno, California.
Health Screening Questionnaire
We have implemented the following protocols to help maintain a safe environment for our patients and team:
- Please complete the health questionnaire above prior to arriving for your appointment.
- We are practicing social distancing to keep our waiting area as free of people as possible. Please do not bring additional people with you to your appointment.
- If you do need to bring someone with you, please leave their phone number for our team to call once your dental work is completed.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival or ask our team for a mask if you do not have one.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon arrival.
- Please give your name to our front desk team upon arrival.
- Our team will perform a temperature check using a touchless thermometer.
- If you have signs of sickness, such as a headache, coughing or runny nose, please reschedule your appointment.
- Use the provided mouthrinse prior to being seated.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!